JK Meurer’s history goes back to the 1940’s when it began operations as A and M Radabaugh. In 1978 it became Meurer Radabaugh and finally in 1985 it became JK Meurer Corp. Since its beginning in the 1940’s it has always remained in the same family.
We have installed the pavement for thousands of asphalt driveways and parking lots in areas of greater Cincinnati including Anderson, Blue Ash, Indian Hill, Loveland, Madeira, Mariemont, Milford, Montgomery and Wyoming. Our success has been driven by building a reputation for consistent and unparalleled customer service. We are a 13-time winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award, and we’ve been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1989.